у меня не получаются отношения с мужчинами..

Тема в разделе "Мы и мужчины", создана пользователем Kate22, 30 апр 2018.

1. Лина

Лина Пользователь

Согласна
    Хотя бывает же что рядом с больными истеричками нормальные мужики

2. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

[QUOTE = "Kate22, post: 9439, member: 3219"] Hello, my name is Katerina, I'm 22 years old. I have a problem ... I can not build relationships with men, I even had no first love, maybe I did not remember it. My parents broke up when I was a year old, I lived with my grandmother and grandfather. My mother was constantly on the road, she had a job with her father, I often communicated with him, he had a warm relationship with me. we associated the favorite activity is music. Mum's parents loved me from whom I lived, but they did not spoil me. I did not grow up to be an abominable child, and there was nothing to do in the 90s ... I grew up early in 14 years already met with boys, my friends were 3 to 5 years older than me now I have all my friends older than me, even for 10 -15 years we communicate on an equal footing. they always say, that I reflect not on years and even I take some advice, although I read 3 books for my life in the main, I read glossy magazines in the main, but I always have opinions on any situation and always raise my arguments ... Relations with the guys I had not a long maximum of 2-6 months. I did not consider myself a urodyne. I swarthy many people think that I'm not Russian, but it's not true. (I'm told that I look like an Italian or a Greek). My appearance is spectacular, my face is pleasant, my eyes are expressive, my beautiful long eyelashes, my long dark hair , a good figure, chest, buttocks all, as they say to themselves, I have a height of 163, in general the person is bright. Also, I'm sociable, friendly, if you ask my friends what I am ... they will immediately say that they are kind, they constantly tell me why. But I also have a strict and serious view of the world. I believe that a man should be attentive, resolute, it is necessary, if he can not be so then it is necessary to work on this is a good quality in a man, I am always attracted to serious, strict, strong men. But to me there were always weak men, windy do not want anything do not know what they want to go with the flow from life. I have men of different ages from 23-35 years old and they are all said to be neither pecking nor washing, nor fish, nor meat, although a confident man lives in my head, why is it not clear to me? I am a totally obscure person: I started working at the age of 13, I always had money, when I turned 18 I did not go to work with a cashier at a regular grocery store. Now I work in a prestigious bank as a manager ... i. I aspire in life to something then I constantly have some ideas, I like to work, earn. I began to delve into myself, that in me not so? Why do not they stay with me? Like and beautiful, and not stupid is an incentive in life, men do not choose a purse. There were two reasons for me: I smoked and often, loved to drink, take a walk. As I drank constantly expressed everything I thought about my man, I remembered everything and it became easier for me. Because I came across men who could not discuss with me those problems, those things that offended me, they could not turn the language, you can not get anything out of them ... And when we talked for glasses of wine, they did not talk for long ... Vobschem I so I thought and sent everyone and said that I would start everything from the beginning. I stopped drinking alcoholic beverages at all, quit smoking (my smoker's experience was 10 years) I went in for sports, I got a job for one more time. I have plans to open my own business and I need to work. I registered on the dating site, I have five friends for my husband, so I came out, well, I think you never know, I suddenly get acquainted with someone. There were meetings, well, and as they say: the law of meanness, who I like, I do not like and vice versa ... When I met, I looked closely, not a flashy makeup, way (I was a stylist by education, so I had no problems with it). We talked at different topics, but within the reasonable nothing vulgar ... about work, about a hobby well as usual at all) The men were cute, rich with apartments in expensive cars, but the meetings did not take long ... That was such a date: We met and got into the car, talked also on various topics, he so carefully examined me through min 20 says, Well, I have to go to work tomorrow, I'm OK, he was pleased to meet me. I am the first man when I do not write. He also did not write anything, well, everything is clear, I did not seem to like it, although my photos on the site are not that different. (Maybe I think so) There were men who immediately offered sex, but I have a short conversation with you ... not at the address, good luck! I noticed that men fell in love with me, who have known me for many years, tobiting my friends ... But I could not build relationships with them. they were not my type. They perceived me as I am, but I'm 22 years old, I'm not going to marry my husband for the first person I met! My friends almost all had relationships that lasted from 1-5 years, but I have max 6 months and then ... so-so. I do not understand what is wrong in me? I'm confident, I always know what I want, but I'm always alone and do everything myself, not with the help of parents, friends, men ... The best counselor, friend, friend is me! For me, there are no true friends either. if you achieve something, then all of them turn around and smirk ... and even a friend, whom you once helped and supported. I sometimes have such an impression that men just want to spend a couple of nights with me and that's it. I ask my acquaintances, I'm false, I look like a girl, easy behavior: This is out of the question !!! I hear in response. What in me or so that pushes the men away from me ?? HELP ME PLEASE!!! THANK YOU ..... [/ QUOTE] which you once helped and supported. I sometimes have such an impression that men just want to spend a couple of nights with me and that's it. I ask my acquaintances, I'm false, I look like a girl, easy behavior: This is out of the question !!! I hear in response. What in me or so that pushes the men away from me ?? HELP ME PLEASE!!! THANK YOU ..... [/ QUOTE] which you once helped and supported. I sometimes have such an impression that men just want to spend a couple of nights with me and that's it. I ask my acquaintances, I'm false, I look like a girl, easy behavior: This is out of the question !!! I hear in response. What in me or so that pushes the men away from me ?? HELP ME PLEASE!!! THANK YOU ..... [/ QUOTE]

If you're wanting to have love, you have to define what love it to you. For me, I look for unconditional love. I used to think that beauty and smarts were the most important things. I had that once and realized that unconditional love was even more important, since that relationship didn't last. Someone who looks past faults and loves you for who you are, not what you look like or what you think... that's actually superficial for me now. Each person has to figure it out for yourself, and maybe that can take time. I would suggest sitting down and writing it out in extreme detail: this is what I am looking for from them, but really before that, figure out what love is to you.

3. звездочка

звездочка Новичок

Hello))

4. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

Hey, how are you doing?

5. звездочка

звездочка Новичок

Im ok_)and u?

6. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

I'm doing pretty awesome :)

7. звездочка

звездочка Новичок

))
    This is your photo?

Jonathon Ray нравится это.
  8. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

Yes, that is me. I have others like it. I took that in the Taiwan airport.

звездочка нравится это.
  9. звездочка

звездочка Новичок

nice Boy)
    Nice to meet u)

10. Паулина

Паулина Пользователь

Where are u from?)Are u in Russia?

11. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

No, I'm currently in the Philippines. I'm from the US.

12. Паулина

Паулина Пользователь

((Pity

13. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

Hahahaha why is that?

iPhone Pics 1303.JPG

14. звездочка

звездочка Новичок

15. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

we can chat some more. You have whatsapp?

16. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

Паулина нравится это.
  17. Паулина

Паулина Пользователь

18. Jonathon Ray

Jonathon Ray Новичок

Yes, I can do that. I'm open to video chat and all of that. Your picture here is of Maria Puchnina... can I get a picture of you, because I am assuming that you're just maybe using a picture of her?

19. Лина

Лина Пользователь

Тут знакомства пошли ))) )

20. Лилия

Лилия Новичок

Тяжело нынче с мужиками
    Раньше как то все иначе было я имею ввиду у бабушек наших .. Как то все было чище и люди раз и навсегда были вместе

Поделиться этой страницей